- In October 2013, HAR signed a three year contract of approximately 600 million shillings with Civil Society Fund (CSF)-a USAID funded project to implement a Serere Integrated Community Project (SICOP) aimed at reduction of new HIV infections in Serere district.
- In April 2014, HAR signed a one year contract with STAR-E under the support of MSH/ USAID to implement a project entitled, Community Health Facility Link (COHEFAL) project of approximately 110 million shillings. The project is aimed at increasing access to, coverage of and utilisation of quality comprehensive HIV/TB prevention, care and treatment services in health facilities (HF) and communities in Sironko district.
- In August 2013, HAR conducted capacity building training for OXFAM staff and violence against women (VAW) actors in Northern Uganda and Karamoja regions in psychosocial support counseling under the support of OXFAM.
- In November 2011 to 2014, HAR signed a two year contract with Independent Development Fund (IDF)-a Democratic Governance Facility (DGF) supported grant maker to implement a two year project of approximately 170 million in Teso region entitled, Women and Children Access to Justice (WACAJ) project. It is aimed at strengthening the existing legal aid services, access to justice and realisation of human rights as fundamental preconditions for social justice to children and women.
- HAR in 2012 signed a MoU with GOAL-Uganda for training its staff and other stakeholders in management and protection of children against sexual abuse and neglect.
- In November 2011, HAR signed a memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with GBV prevention Network for coordinating a feminist counseling skills building event for East, Southern and Horn of Africa.
Find more and detailed projects in our annual reports